With our real-time tracking device – always know where your asset is! Featuring unlimited tracking every 2 minutes, every 4 hour location history, a record of all the place the vehicle stops most frequently as well as repo mode which sends all tracking data to your repo agent with the click of the mouse!
- Real-Time Tracking Every 2 Minutes
- Automatic 4 Hour Location Log
- Top Vehicle Stops (records most frequent stops for the past 3 months)
- 1, 2 & 3 Year Service Plans Available
- Airtime Starts at Time of Install
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Recovery Mode – Current & Past Locations, emailed to your Repo Agent
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Low Battery Draw
- All Vehicles Can be Seen on One Map
- Road and Aerial Mapping Views
- Free Mobile Phone App
- User Programmable Geofence
- Multiple-User Logins
- Highest Levels of Data Security
- Free Device Transfers to Customer
- Automatic Installation Alerts
- Nationwide Impound Lot Alerts
- Geofence Alerts
- Faulty Power Alerts
- Low Battery Alerts
- Power Loss Alerts
- Starter Interrupt
- OBD2 Install Connector
- Battery Backup
- Audible Late Payment Reminder
- Skip Tracing Option Also Available
• Modem & GPS Tracking: Periodically sends GPS information (location, speed) to a server via the LTE (4G) cellular network.
• Reports Trip Activity: Ignition events (hardwired or virtual), interval reports while moving.
• Reports Activity: Reports Heartbeats, Cold Boot and Warm Boot events, status info, GPS Acquired.
• Automotive Power: 6-36V DC power supports automotive 12V and 24V systems.
• 4-Wire Primary Harness: Includes power, ground, one input (ignition), and one output (Starter Interrupt Device).
• SID (Starter Interrupt Device): Output drives a starter interrupt relay. SID function includes Network Security to avoid stranding vehicles.
• Message Storage: Stores over 2,000 messages if out of coverage and sends the messages once the device regains coverage.
• OTA (Over-The-Air): Software and device/feature settings can be updated automatically using the PASS server.
• Low Power Mode: Device enters low power mode to conserve vehicle battery when the vehicle is not in use. The cellular connection is maintained in low power mode, and the GPS periodically updates satellite info to ensure quick resumption of tracking when a trip begins.
• Water Resistant: Integrated power harness and water resistant seal.
Physical and Electrical:
Dimensions: 121mm x62mm x25mm
Weight: 151 grams
Input voltage range: 6-36VDC
Tracking mode avg65mA ＠12VDC
Low Power mode avg15mA＠12VDC
Sleep Mode avg6mA＠12VDC
Ultra Low Power avg2mA＠12VDC
Operation temp: -30℃to 80℃
Storage temp: -40℃to 85℃
u-bloxUBX-G7020, 25mm ceramic antenna
Tracking Sensitivity: -162 dBm
Position Accuracy: +/-2.5m CEP
Cold Start Acquisition: 29s
Hot Start Acquisition: 1 s
LTE Cat. 1 (4G) with dual internal antennae
LTE Bands 4, 13 (Verizon)
LTE Bands 2, 4, 12 (T-Mobile)
Ultra Low Power Consumption
Output Power: up to +23dBm
Throughput: 10 Mbps DL / 5 Mbps UL
1 input, 1 output (Ignition, Starter Interrupt)
2 LEDs for GPS and Cellular status
Built-in Cellular and GPS antennas